New to Chins n Hedgies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky12883

I am new to the forums and excited to get started. I have two male chins, Rufus is 4 and Zoidberg, his father, is between 6 and 8. I've had Rufus since he was weened, which seems so long ago now! Zoidberg and his bonded pair Leela came to us when Rufus was about 2 years old. Their original owner had a baby and couldn't take care of them anymore. Leela was about 8 or 9 and passed away in December. She was sick and hid it very well, and one day my boyfriend and I came home to her very close to death, with no warning. We all miss her very much, but the boys are getting back to normal. She was very much in charge of this house, and the boys seemed lost with out her for a while. My boyfriend and I and the chinchillas just moved across the state, far from family and friends, and we are all much more bonded now than ever. Anyways, I learned about this site from the Chinchilla Lovers page on Facebook, and I'm excited to have a place to find info and share stories!

Back