NEW Marshall Ferret Mansion!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandnew

Hey everyone!

For Christmas, my LOVELY best friend bought me a brand new Marshall Ferret Mansion for my boys to reside in while we'll be at school next year... It's perfect because it folds flat in under five minutes! Kevin and I had it up and down in about ten minutes each time, but that was also our first shot at it.

Anyway, new cage means new cage design! So I came here to ask for advice from all of you!

Here's a link to the cage if you have seen it: http://www.ferret.com/item/marshall-fold....StartRowIndex=6

And my fleece colors are an orange-green-yellow stripe mix and a solid orange... but I have no clue what to ask Ellen to make out of it!

If anyone has any suggestions on neat stuff that you've seen or bought that I can make/have made for my new cage, that'd be wonderful... Along with some ideas for shelf placement. I haven't really messed with the cage much, since I'm at school and all... but Spring break will give me plenty of time to fiddle with it.

So please post photos of any neat stuff you've got! My boys and I are looking forward to it!

Thanks,
Lyssa

It folds easily? Wow! Took me ages to build it never mind take it down and put it up again, LOL. I built it alone though.

You will need lots of hammocks, they're good because you can put them anywhere and they can help break falls. Sigh, just read that it is a Ferret MANSION and not a ferret NATION. Which is one of these, I think, because your link didn't work for me:

110090744_eb5fb35433.jpg

Tube covers, igloos, beds and more hammocks. There are lots of things that you can make from fleece!

I will post pictures of my cage later today, I have to get new ones.

Whoops!

Sorry about the broken link! The cage looks like this:

d3d6e9194350ae309994df5aa29cfd9e.jpg

Thanks for the photo of that cage, though, Mae! I've had that one before and sold it to my friend for his rats... It works much better for them than it did for me!

I can't wait to start filling it with all sorts of neat goodies for them... Thanks for starting me off on some fleece items!

Back