New fuzzy rescue~w/ pics!~

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcr

I haven't had much time to post these days but couldn't help but take a moment to post pics of my latest rescue. My dad brought over this sweetie last week, he apologized profusely for imposing since he's well aware of how little time I have for extras right now. He knows I'm a sucker for any sort of abandoned baby and couldn't turn him away. He rescued it from an airport storm drain. The poor little guy was stuck in there for two days and my dad just couldn't take it anymore and spent 1/2 a day trying to lure him out. I purchased two more baby mallards at a feed store since single ducks don't thrive as well on their own.

So here's the pics. My daughter named the original little guy stripes. The other two don't have names. They have already doubled in size.

Stripes
duckling10511102.jpg

Swim lessons
ducklings3.jpg

And because I couldn't miss such a great photo op
Z110516101.jpg

Z110516102.jpg

Sending warm fuzzies to all my C-n-H friends. :throw:

I've gone into cute shock. I've always wanted a baby duckie. That last picture just melted my heart. Holy cute.

That has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen - and that's saying a lot on a forum that's already packed with cute! :))

I am a huge fan of ducks and Stripes and his new siblings are adorable and are sure to be a lot of fun! But the pic of Stripes and the kit together...just priceless!!!

soooo cute!!! :) Will you be welling to sell the pix with the blue back ground with the duckie and chin??? I would love to frame it and put it in my bathroom ^.^

Oh yeah, definitely hang onto those two for the next calendar. How could you not get all mushy seeing those pics??? Love 'em!

seriously............that last picture should be submitted into a contest. it is THAT good.
they are adorable, i have always loved baby ducks. i think i will make it my screen saver for a few days too!! just dont tell MY chinnies!

Just seeing that... Baby duckies! My mallards are HUGE already, and getting in colored wings . I miss the teeny tiny quakers!

Would you be willing to email me the larger picture sizes of the last two? I just want to alternate them as my desktop background. :D

I love it! I am so new to Chins, that I thought that was a mouse. Even better now that I know it is a baby chin. How precious!

Back