New from Warrensburg, MO! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

riceball347

Hello everyone!

My name is Rachael, I am 22 years old and am currently enrolled in college pursing a degree in Psychology. I am the proud owner of two females, one male and one 2 week old male chinchilla kit (all standard grey).

My female mosaic recently passed away and left a little orphaned chinchilla that I am currently hand feeding and mothering. He will not be sold, he is going to be one of my personal pets! Especially since I have had little to no sleep for the past 2 weeks!!

I am looking forward to chatting with all of you and being involved with this forum. This is my first forum that I have ever used so I hope I get it figured out soon! :)

--Rachael

This is just a picture of me to make this post a little more personal

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10
  • bokie.jpg
    bokie.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
  • bathhouse.jpg
    bathhouse.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi Rachael and welcome! You have some nice looking chins, and kits are always adorable! I hope your little kit orphaned thrives for you!

Welcome. You chins are adorable. My major was criminal psychology. :) Welcome to the field.

Thanks everyone!!

Thanks everyone! You all have been so warming and welcoming! Thank you for the compliments on my chins! I have tons of photos but the picture of the daddy teaching the baby in the dust house is too cute to pass up!

I would like to say that Bokie (the orphan) is doing well and eating like a champ! He is SUPER active and for you breeders out there, he seems to be out of the "big head little body" stage!! hehehe

Last edited:
Back