NEW CHIN FANTOM extreme markings PIC

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
I thought I would introduce the new member to my chinchilla family. Meet Fantom a one year old Extreme Mosaic boy.
:)

Attachments

• fantom.jpg
    fantom.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 179
OHHH!! Nice markings. I think the name needs to be Ying-Yang though.:hilarious:

OHHH!! Nice markings. I think the name needs to be Ying-Yang though.:hilarious:

OMG do you have esp? that is what I was going to change it to!!!!!
Fantom is now YING YANG.......rofl:hilarious:

Which is really funny because as soon as I saw the picture I said to myself, "I should change his name to ying yang." AND a few of my chins have Japanese names, I have MEIKO and YOSHIAKI......and now YING YANG...hehehe

No ESP, just a wicked sense of humor with pet names. I have a mini donkey I named Zachariah Barthomule!!! Brother and sister bottle raised from kittens that I named TinkaBelle and TonkaTruck(little did I know that they would grow into their names Tinka is 6 lbs and Tonka 20 lbs)!! Just to name a few:hilarious:

No ESP, just a wicked sense of humor with pet names. I have a mini donkey I named Zachariah Barthomule!!! Brother and sister bottle raised from kittens that I named TinkaBelle and TonkaTruck(little did I know that they would grow into their names Tinka is 6 lbs and Tonka 20 lbs)!! Just to name a few:hilarious:

Great names and play on words "Barthomule"....I have a Somavia tov white male here that was EXPENSIVE and I call him Rockafella

too cute!

i want a chin like that hehe!

i remember someone else posted a pic of their chin with similar markings and they named it Lady Gaga lol.

such awesome chinnies!

I've heard the term "extreme" mosaic but haven't seen a definition. What does the "extreme" part mean?

Linda

Many times it's just a darker grey unique markings or a big spot, and then people try to charge more for them..

Similar to a "panda" mosaic which has spots over the eyes.

At least that's what it seems like, it's kind of like a selling term.

I don't normally post pics of my pets who have passed b/c it makes me miss them even more than I already do but I did want to show you what an extreme mosaic can look like. This was my beautiful boy Feeney who had the coolest big black spot as well as a little black spot. I used to just sit there and stare at him b/c he was so pretty and his big spot would kinda change into a heart when he sat just the right way.

Feeney2.jpg

Feeney-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back