New Buddy Video

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg........i cant believe he sits there that long and just chills! looks like he should have a corona in one hand and cigar in the other!

I've seen the other video where he plays dead very well. I want a chin like Buddy! Thanks for sharing.

I love that white chinchilla with black ears. Awesome. But after observing that video, there were many videos of chinchillas running around in those plastic balls. One looked like the chinchilla absolutely filled the whole inside of the ball. Geeze.

I love that white chinchilla with black ears. Awesome. But after observing that video, there were many videos of chinchillas running around in those plastic balls. One looked like the chinchilla absolutely filled the whole inside of the ball. Geeze.

Yah, I saw that video too, "chinchilla chases pitbull".:duh:

I thought this one was hilarious thoughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkzHGOvVHM...my kids made me play it for them over and over again. They've been going around singing...i, i, i, i'm a chinchilla ever since.

Heehee, we've seen the "I'm a chinchilla" video to. There are alot of cute one's out there just as those horrid ones mentioned above. I guess people just don't know any better :(.

Back