My new FN!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuppidsarrows

Yesterday I bought my FN cage so excited! kinda set it up to where Im happy with how it looks but I feel like there needs to be more in there more is always better I think haha ;)! any ways here it is:

100_1881.jpg

100_1884.jpg

100_1886.jpg

100_1883.jpg

It looks good and I really like that super long fleece tube, did you make that? I wish I had one of those when my boys were together. Just a couple of suggestions, please watch out with all the plastic in there, if they start nibbling on them you need to take them out. Also, the plastic saucer wheel is dangerous as it falls apart when a chin gets going on it, if they even can get going on it.

I made the fleece liner for the tube but I bought the actual tube at home depot. As for the plastic my older one has never chewed it since i have had her, but i i know that one day she could so i do watch her ,the little one on the other hand cant be trusted with it and the saucer that I have in the little ones cage i just wanted to see if she was interested cause the other one was not, just didn't want to buy a chin spin if they weren't going to use it haha. Thanks for the concern though

Back