My new car!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
I was NOT expecting to get a new car today...but my dad surprised me...and here it is! It is a 2008 Chevy Cobalt..and it is BRIGHT! I am just so glad to have a reliable (and good looking) car. I used to have a '93 Ford Thunderbird that was sooo unreliable. I'm loving this little car.

Laurie--maybe now I will REALLY get to go with you guys to the Wisconsin show now that I have a reliable ride!

I will have to get some more pictures tomorrow when I get it all waxed and pretty, but here is one that I took with my cell phone:
0804092015.jpg

Wow - nice surprise Stack!

Can dad buy me a car too??

Great car! Now you don't have an excuse not to go to the show, except for maybe clinicals, but hopefully not, congrats! I love yellow :))!

Nice set of wheels!! Two of my friend's have Cobalts and love them! Great color too! Enjoy!!

Thanks!! I am helping dad with the payments, but he is a very cool dad and I'm lucky to have him. My other parent is at the way other end of the spectrum, so I am very fortunate to at least have one parent that can do this for me, and will do this for me :)

I can't wait to drive it around tomorrow!! :D

Stackie!!!! Yellow is my favorite color! What a sweet ride! The Wisconsin Show really is the best check out the thread for it, in additions to chins this year we are having an Elvis Impersonator, AWESOME food and some light bondage (check with Wendy I'm not kidding!)

Haha Laurie, I would looooove to go!

It's so nice to have a car with a/c. I've never had a/c in a car before! AND it's nice to have windows that actually go down, instead of me having to open my door and push them down.... :D

Plus it gets 32 mpg highway!

My old car didn't qualify for cash for clunkers. That program isn't all it's hyped up to be. My car got 15 mpg, and this car gets double, yet it still didn't qualify? The salesman was telling us about how much of a crock the program was, and how barely anyone could qualify for it. If I would have, I would have gotten a brand new '09 Pontiac G5. It was the same color and basically looked the same as my Cobalt. But oh well, I love my Cobalt anyway!

Years ago my dad helped me too. It was a life saver to have a new car and make it into work each day without wondering if the darned old car was going to strand me somewhere. It was a newer used four door manual transmission no air no FM. I ran the wheels into the ground lol. Congrats on your car!

Back "in the day", we used to call that color "ticket yellow" because the cops could pick you out of a crowd, and it matched the color of your ticket!
I like the Cobalts, though! Have fun, be careful, and congratulations!!

Back