My Chinnies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuppidsarrows

So I have been on the forum for a while but never posted any pics of my cage or my chinnies. So here they are
This is my oldest who is about a year her name is Dr. Stevenson
100_1721.jpg

This is the newest one she is a rescue and is terrified of life poor thing. I'm the only one who she has warmed up to.
100_1726.jpg

the top part of the cage
100_1723.jpg

and the bottom
100_1719.jpg

and the whole thing together
100_1718.jpg

What kind of cages are those? They look like my dog's crate.

Thats exactly what they are, my boyfriend came up with the idea when I was ready to move my oldest to something bigger. I was going to have him build one and he said that the dog crates were on sale so we decided to use them and they have worked out very nicely.

Oh cool. Just be careful, my chins like to play inside my dog's crate even though I close it, because they can squeeze through the bars.

Oh cool. Just be careful, my chins like to play inside my dog's crate even though I close it, because they can squeeze through the bars
yeah I found that out very fast. one night I woke up to a chinchilla looking at me so we wrapped the cages in wire so there would be no more issues

Back