my 2 new chins i got today :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chilly is the white one he is 3 and YUM YUM is the tan one he is 2.i rescued the little guys just got them this morning the tan one will come to be but the the white chin stays in its his wood cabin he is a very scared are shy little guy :(

Since you rescued them, you may want to double check the sexes. A lot of people think they have 2 of the same sex, and they end up being one of each, or they are the wrong sex.

When we get new chins into the rescue I always recommend to leave them be for a little while let them get use to their surroundings before you try and work with them. Then I bribe them into liking me with little (healthy) treats and apple wood. After a few days they come running up to the cage whenever they see me

They are very good looking chins. congrats on your new additionals!

chilly is the white one he is 3 and YUM YUM is the tan one he is 2.i rescued the little guys just got them this morning the tan one will come to be but the the white chin stays in its his wood cabin he is a very scared are shy little guy :(

Awwwww!!! They're both so cute!!!! :D Congrats!!!!

As for Chilly, just give him some days to get used to you... A lot have changed in his life, so he's still scared.

Back