Meeting Missy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdebb

Hi all, I just wanted to say that I am finally going to meet Missy tomorrow and I am really excited. We live about 2 hours away from each other so that's not too far. We've been chatting on the phone for a few months and it's great that I will finally get to meet her in real person. I wish more people on here lived closer so I could meet them too. It's nice to meet someone through a forum, especially when you click, and Missy is really super nice.

Just wanted to share.

Jean

Well I just met Missy, she is really nice and I'm so glad we got to meet in person. One of her little girls (forgot her name already--duh??) was very nice and cute.

She was telling me about the NY show in Poughkeepsie this year, and since it's so close, I will most likely go so I'm also looking forward to meeting some other people on this site. She was even nice enough to ask if I wanted to drive down with them. She is really super sweet. And I really can't wait to go to the chin show this year. I'm all excited.

Again, just wanted to share with you guys. :dance3:

Jean

That's really cool, I wish I could meet some people from here. For the last few weeks before c-n-q went down I made some "friends" from here but nothing close to what some people have gotten...

I also feel like with the new forum I'm starting over again...

I hope you guys could do the drive together!!! Sounds like fun!!!

That is very nice that you got to meet Missi. Glad you enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Back