Meet Mimi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCrepe

I guess it's about time I post pictures of my chin. C: Her name is Mimi and I got her from jags about a month ago. So far she's been pretty much perfect and I love her to itty bitty pieces.

It's kind of funny when she sees my hamster out moving about in his cage. She always just sits there and watches him. She also tries to get the attention of my dog by running in her wheel and then stopping to watch and see what he'll do.

Mimi1.png

Mimi2.png

Mimi3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and she's also pretty weird. She'd rather lay on top of her house rather than inside of it. So she's like smushed between the bottom of her shelf and the top of her house. Though I guess it's to be expected. All of my animals are a little weird.

A little over 3 months old if I can count correctly. She was born May 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and she's also pretty weird. She'd rather lay on top of her house rather than inside of it. So she's like smushed between the bottom of her shelf and the top of her house. Though I guess it's to be expected. All of my animals are a little weird.

Sounds like normal, crazy chin behavior. :D

Congrats on your new friend. She is adorable!

Oh yes, babies (under 6 months) are pretty weird/crazy :D Congratulations, she's beautiful!
IMO, probably take the chin spin out of her cage til she's at least 6 months, you don't want her to burn her much needed "growing" calories.

She's adorable!! I think I saw her photo on Tumblr... is that possible? I follow a ton of chinchilla blogs...

Thank you guys!

Ahh thank you Sandi! I never even thought of that.

And yes sheena lee you probably did. c: I did submit her picture to daily chinchilla blog on tumblr.

Back