MCBA Shindig, August 7, 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just show up. If you have a chin or two you want evaluated, they can do that for you there. It will give you an idea of what you're working with.

Wendy and I don't get near either city, sorry. I haven't heard if Meg is going. You could check with her.

Now I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go :( Phil just got a new job and we are trying to move asap before I start school. This weekend is the only weekend I have off before I start classes in 3 weeks since I requested it off for the shindig....so this weekend may be our only opportunity to move. :(

Hopefully we can work out something else, but if not, I won't be able to make it like I had hoped. *sigh*

It's the 4H building and I am assuming that is considered the Dekalb County Fairgrounds and the address I got for that was:
South Union St.
Auburn IN

Anyone looking for animals? I have standards, violets, pink whites, mosaics, ebony, etc. Send me a PM before I leave tomorrow!

Becky

Becky are you going to the WI show? I am watching for a white violet or white vc male but I am not ready for him yet....

Had a good time at shindig this year. There was a wealth of knowledge as always. I found the fiber (hay) talk interesting. And I really liked how the Judges helped other people critique the animals that were on the table. If you didn't go....you should have. See you all in the up comming shows.

Had a good time at shindig this year. There was a wealth of knowledge as always. I found the fiber (hay) talk interesting. And I really liked how the Judges helped other people critique the animals that were on the table. If you didn't go....you should have. See you all in the up comming shows.

Agreed! Unfortunately, we got lost on the way and arrived late but still managed to make it for the fiber talk! Had to leave early due to babysitter issues but enjoyed myself a lot and plan on staying the night next year and exploring that cute little town. I'm going to encourage more people to go next year. The detailed information given was incredible and the speakers were very well prepared.

Kyle -
It was nice to have you and Nicole join us this weekend! Thank you so much for all of your help!!!! Especially with loading all of that stuff in my truck! I made it home with no troubles. :D Hope you guys did as well, and I look forweard to seeing you at the WI show in a few months!

Charming Chins - I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. I'm very happy that you joined us and that you enjoyed yourself! :D Hope to get to meet you next time! lol

-Brenda-
Yes we made it home without any problems also. Not that we had that far to go. I enjoy helping when I can. See you at the WI Show.

Back