MCBA 2011 National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone passing through Louisville, KY that could possibly pick up a chinchilla for me from Nationals?

I will pass near there - I am coming from Nashville TN if you would like to mapquest my route and see if you could meet me somewhere. PM me with any questions or for more details.

Alli - I'm going to take a look at the website - I might buy toys though!

Also, I need a 50lb bag of blue cloud dust - who is coming that can bring me some - Ryerson?? Jags??

Last edited:
:)) Just let me know if you want anything! I figure I might bring simple things along as extras in case anyone wants some like willow and cardboard shredders and things.

I emailed Shoots about dust but so far haven't heard back, but they generally take a while to email back it seems, so I may email Ryersons if I don't hear from Shoots soon.

:)) Just let me know if you want anything! I figure I might bring simple things along as extras in case anyone wants some like willow and cardboard shredders and things.

Definitely bring some extra toys. :thumbsup: Do you have any of those wicker dumbbell toys?

Ryersons sell dust. Jags doesn't. Are Shoots still selling supplies, even thought they don't have animals? Are they coming to Nationals?

They told me they were going to Nationals - and they're still making carriers and cages and stuff, so may still be selling dust. I need to e-mail them too.

Definitely bring some extra toys. :thumbsup: Do you have any of those wicker dumbbell toys?

unfortunately I don't! I'm running low on a bunch of things, because for some reason my last shipment of supplies has gone missing, and I have yet to hear back from my supplier. :(

Alli you may really want to bring some extra toys..I'm running dangerously low. Between Sandi and me we may buy you out. LOL

lol! Do you want hanging toys or are small toys what you're looking for?

lol! Do you want hanging toys or are small toys what you're looking for?

Bring it all Allison! I promise not to start a riot like I almost did the last time (poor Carol) at the WI show. I especially want hanging toys but I'll also get some of the smaller toys as well :D!

They told me they were going to Nationals - and they're still making carriers and cages and stuff, so may still be selling dust. I need to e-mail them too.

They're still selling their feed and dust also. I asked if they were going to make it to Nationals last week and they said it depended on their schedule, so I'm hoping they can.

okay, well I'll make a few up! I still have to make everyone's liners too :wacko:

I need to buy the fleece yet, the ladies at the fabric store are going to think I'm crazy. I swear every time I'm there I have someone new asking me what I'm making. And then I have to explain what a chinchilla is..

The only dust I sell is Blue Sparkle and most times my cost is to high compared to others as I have so much in transporting it all the way up here.

I am going to Shoots this coming Friday (25th) to pick up pellets to deliver to Nationals if he decides not to go. He said he would know by then. He is still selling pellets, alfalfa cubes and blue cloud dust, but has very little shavings right now. He also just got a big shipment of bottle stems in. I go there twice a month, so anytime there is an upcoming show that they are not going to, that I am going to, I can deliver supplies (as many as will fit in my SUV). There is already an order for 16 bags of pellets this time, so I do not know how much more will fit, but I am sure I can squeeze in some more.

I'm just giving an update on dust in case any one else is still left hanging. I'm not able to get dust from Shoots (so I assume most other people won't be able to as well), so I just called Ryersons and they will deliver dust for you, but it's an additional $2 per bag. I had emailed them but never heard back, so if anyone is still looking for dust you may just want to call Ryersons. And you need to pay ahead of time.

Back