Marshall Pet Bi-Odor Internal Waste Deodorizer - Is It OK?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

k80andhogs

Has anyone used this? One of my friends with ferrets recommended it, but all the reviews I have seen are from people with rats or bunnies. I live in a pretty small apartment with four hedgehogs, so this would be awfully nice.

I think it's ok to use but I personally wouldn't. Four hedgehogs should not smell that bad. I have 30+ and they only time they smell is when I have a few with dirty wheels.

Oh, they don't smell all the time. They are about 2 feet from my pillow, though, and I can't keep getting up to clean every time one of them poops at 3am.

They're eating a blend of Solid Gold Katz-n-Flocken, Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Lite, and California Naturals Chicken and Brown Rice. The only thing I give them that has fish or fish oil is Before Grain, and I only give them maybe 3-4 kibbles of that/night because they like it as a treat.

In Sylvie's tub I actually use the Baking Soda Fridge deoderizers with the pink strip to tell you when to change it. It works great, sticks to the side & is out of her reach. She investigated it when I first put it in, but hasn't bothered with it since.

I have never really had a problem with my cage stinking as long as i clean it when its supposed to clean it. Some times i have to post pone a cleaning but then dantes cage still really dosnt stink. Although i like the aspean pellets that i use for his cage. They make my room smell good. Yet its not that strong. I have a very sinsitve nose. I can smell my dogs food right now more then the cage and there about the same distance from me.

Back