Made an awesome house for my chinnies!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whiskers387

Alright, so what i made has 2 stories, and the roof is a hammock, the bottom story is big enough for probably 4 chinchillas comfortably, but i only have 2 :), then the is and open in there to get to the second floor which can fit 2 or 3 comfortably, then it has a HUGE hammock on the top for the floor, each level has 3 doors, one on each side except for the back, it it is really large!!

Sorry about the messiness, im about to clean it!

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1463.jpg
    IMG_1463.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 91
that is really cool! i have to say for such a young age you are not only talented but a very responsible pet owner. i truly hope my son is like you when he is your age. nice job!

Haha thanks!

EDIT: Oh and there are eye hooks in there to clip in the mattress pads on both floors so for easier access it is 2 boxes that go together with a peg in each corner. :) haha just felt like adding that

Awesome! Wish I had the time and knowledge to make something like that. G'job.

Wasn't to hard! The hardest part was probably thinking of the design and then making dimensions that fit my cage but had plenty of room for Snowball and Whiskers.

That is amazing!! I bet Whiskers and Snowball just love that! You are very talented!!

My chins would be so jealous! That's really awesome. I wish I was so creative.

Back