Lila and Maka

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
We had a snow storm last night so I figured I'd let the dogs go outside and play in it. Lila loves snow but apparently Maka wasn't too thrilled about the idea of running around in the new snow and wind. She's a Hawaiian dog, so I don't think she likes the snow much.

So here's some pictures of them outside

Before I took them out, just looking at me so cutely
IMG_0532.jpg

Lila was excited.. Here she is chewing on a twig. She loves to chew on plants for whatever reason
IMG_0537.jpg

Then the weirdo barking at me
IMG_0535.jpg

a couple more in next post..

Then Lila initiates the play by chewing on poor Maka's head. The things poor Maka has to put up with..
IMG_0538.jpg

But finally Maka is into it and is chasing Lila
IMG_0543.jpg

And well, as you can see, Lila really does love snow. I love this picture
IMG_0546.jpg

AWWWWW....I miss my puppy!!! Well, as much as she dislikes snow and cold, I'm sure she would hate the plane ride to Italy even more. And the lack of open spaces to run around in where I'll be living. Thanks for taking such good care of my lovely Maka!!

Haha Steph, yeah I would have taken more pics of Maka but she was just standing there looking forlorn until Lila gnawed on her head and then she finally started running. But that only lasted like 5 minutes until she stopped and stared at the door again.

Your dogs are so cute. Nice pics.

I have a doberman who is an abundance of energy and will run like the wind in the snow. It is not until he stops moving that he realizes it is cold and he wants back indoors!

Back