Laurie's (Lan63) Thread (Lisa kit pics)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
I thought I would start a thread for you Laurie so you can watch Your pink white grow. I will add pics every few days. I am doing it in a thread so that maybe others who don't breed can see a kit grow.

SO day 1
she is the little white butt
picture.php

and she is the middle sized kit lower right
picture.php

Now day 8
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Well she is just STUNNING! That last picture had me staring for ages....! She is absolutely adorable, Kristy!

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! :p :D
That last pic just did it for me, she's gorgeous!

EDIT: Kristy, how are the rest of the babies doing? ;))

Just precious. What a cute little face she has. I love the little tan too. Glad they all seem to be doing well.

I think you better charge Laurie a lot of money, hundreds.....because she is adorable!
I can only imagine how cute she is in real life.

aww cute babies....Laurie is SOOO lucky to get such a cutie pie!

Wow, the babies are adorable and Laurie is one lucky gal! That little kit is truely adorable, and I agree with the others, that last picture is hard to turn away from!

Oh good lord! I spend one day away from the forum and look what I've missed! My girlie Lisa is SO cute Kristy! I just want to snuggle her and Bella both! Thanks to Bella for being such a great mommy!
I am so excited for this girlie, I wanted a pink white, pink for breast cancer and white for an angel, and I knew she would have to be called Lisa. Thank you for posting these pics and keeping me close to her even though I'm (for a short time only!) far way!

The cuteness of the baby alone.. is too much! I mean, I got misty just from the adorable factor.. but the sentiment behind this baby... now I have to go freshen up my face :heart:

She's beautiful, Laurie... congratulations! :thumbsup:

AWWW I love her!!
Laurie she's gorgeous, just like the lovely lady she's named for.
*big hugs* to you my dear, and *gentle kisses* to the precious wee one xxxxx

Back