Kodak, Morris, and Einstein

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragongirl653

Momma to Many ^_^
Here is the rest of my family. We have my Beautiful GSD Kodak who's 1st birthday is this Sunday. Next we have Mr.Morris who we adopted from Petco, He spent most of his life in a cage, going from home to home and then a year on the streets as a tom cat. He now has full run of 45 acres and is my #1 favorite kitty =) We don't have an exact age on him, but hes around 4 to 5 years old. And last but not least we have baby Einstein, who, when he was a little kitten looked like a little grey fur ball. My fiance named him Einstein because his fur would stand strait up like Einstein's hair did lol. He had a tough year last year, between fighting with my mother in laws cat Grabboy, getting a really bad case of tape worms, sores that wouldn't heal, losing close to 9 lbs due to infections, and lots of vet visits. He is now almost 2 years old and doing great.

Kodak

Morris

Einstein

Momo is a sweetheart! And he is lucky that Nate, my fiance, had a sudden urge to go to Petco for our first Xmas together. He was originally going to get a sound system for his car for Xmas, but we ended up getting Morris =) I'm almost positive that if we hadn't adopted him he would have been put down =( and no one wants to see a beautiful animal like him just tossed away. Hes a good kitty

Back