Kingston's Abode

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HaleyGoBoom

So Kingston's cage is still undergoing some construction. I want to put a chin spin in there (waiting for that tax return...). You can see I modified his house a little bit, I was too lazy to cut the extra wood in the front so he now has a front porch. Anyways, any input is always nice. If you have any products you'd love to see in his cage, you can always PM me with your site.

Attachments

• DSCN0758.jpg
    DSCN0758.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN0753.jpg
    DSCN0753.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 57
Haley I love the setup you got going on there!:) The front porch is very cute ! lol. How much were the marble tiles??? I know they sell very small pieces at Petsmart and they want $10 a piece for them. I was thinking about going to Lowes or Home Depot and getting some for my FN. Thanks! Looks Great !!!

I love the zebra fleece! I got a little bit of that in my chins' cage too. Maybe you can make or buy some hanging wood chew toys in his cage, my boys love them and it keeps them off the cage floor.

It looks great Haley. I would hang the water bottle on the outside though, just in case it falls down. You don't want broken glass IN the cage. Plus chins can move the spring that holds it up down, so better to have it on the outside.

Otherwise I love the cage. The zebra theme is awesome.

NewMommy: you can buy the large tiles at Home Depot for $1.50
That's what I paid.

3chins: I do want to get some hanging toys, Gella just finished my cuddle buddies I'm super excited they look great!!!

Thanks Sasha I'll be sure to move the bottle! :]

Back