Kindle the Bunny!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinniecrew

<---chins in a jar
I've had Kindle for about 3 weeks now. I was concerned because he never played and would just sit there. Well, tonight for the first time he played with his toys and freely bounced in his play area! I was thrilled because I want him to be happy! Here are some pics!

DSC06252_edited-1.jpg

DSC06250_edited-1.jpg

DSC06254_edited-1.jpg

Cute! What a little puff ball! Just curious, how did he get the name "Kindle"? (In rabbits, "kindle" is the term for "give birth".)

Adorable bunny!!! I do a little felting a bunny fiber is one of my favorites. Their fur is like a cloud and sometimes almost as soft as a chinchilla. I may have to get a bunny of my own someday.

Cute! What a little puff ball! Just curious, how did he get the name "Kindle"? (In rabbits, "kindle" is the term for "give birth".)

I gave him the name Kindle because I'm in love with my Amazon Kindle. it wasn't until I was already calling him Kindle that I found out what it meant in the rabbit world. I tried to think of something else to calm him but nothing else stuck!!

Back