Just some cute pics of my chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siylvat

I haven't posted any pictures of our babies in a while, so I thought I would put up a few cute ones.

DSCF6788-1.jpg

This one is of Mog. He is the rescue we picked up last fall at the show in New York. His fur was so terrible when we got him. The fur on the top of his head was curly and really cottony. He is still a little shy but we are working on it!

DSCF6409.jpg

Arc and Pika snuggling.

DSCF6820-1.jpg

And this! This is what I find last night when I walk in the chin room! Crazy Dash.

Awwww I WANT Mog!! So cute!! All the pics are squee-worthy though!

Your babies are all adorable. That last picture of Dash had me cracking up.

Mog is very dapper, and Pika & arc look like a [cute] two-headed chinnie!

lol. Thanks guys. Dash has been squeezing himself up like that in between his chin spin and the front of his cage for the past few days. The other day I walked in and he was just chillin' there. I'm a little worried he is going to get stuck, but I guess it is not any weirder than the other positions i find the chins in. They are so silly sometimes!

:hilarious:

I am sitting in class right now, waiting for people to finish their exams, and I see that pic of Dash and bust out loud laughing!! Thanks :)

Back