Jackie's 2nd Birthday!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazicat

Jackie turned two years old yesterday so I decided we needed pictures.

As you can see he's finally settled in after being with us for three months. I love that he's so sweet and likes to groom us gently as we pet him. He'll also let us snuggle him but you can tell he doesn't always like it. Compared to Oscar and Edgar he's really submissive but we don't push it so we've built some good trust.

Hope you enjoy the birthday pictures!

Attachments

• Jackie 1.jpg
    Jackie 1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Jackie 2.jpg
    Jackie 2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Jackie 3.jpg
    Jackie 3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
Thanks everyone! We think that Jackie is beautiful too. He also has the most amazing whiskers and some are at least 6 inches long. I'm also amazed he's been here three months and at first wouldn't come out of his tube around us but know sits up in his cage anxious for his run.

Kate, Give your beautiful Chelsea some belated birthday snuggles for me! Jackie also came from the same breeder as your Luna if I remember correctly. Sounds like he has a lot in common with your beautiful girls. :dance3:

Attachments

• Jackie 1.jpg
    Jackie 1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 13
Thanks everyone! Jackie got lots of extra wood for his birthday and has already destroyed the toy I had refilled for him. Edgar and Oscar were very jealous that Jackie got so much attention but they both have an attitude when it's Jackie's turn so that was nothing new. To be honest I'm glad he's happy in our home after being at a breeders for so long. It's a different life and Jackie was slow to adapt but now he seems to really like human attention.

Back