Introducing Edgar Wallace and myself!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazicat

Last Saturday we brought home the cutest ebony male three month old chinchilla named Edgar Wallace although he mostly goes by Edgar. We had most things ready for him but got everything else from his breeder who we liked very much. I really liked going to see her and meeting everyone available. We also got to meet Edgars parent's and hold his mama.

We've offered Edgar everything we should and so far aren't offering any treats. Edgar has been a wonderful little chinchilla who loves to come out of his cage by hopping into our hands. When we met I thought we might need a little more time to get to know each other but Edgar seems to be very happy. Today we are starting to have to insist he go back in the cage as he uses the cute factor for more attention. I don't want to wear the little guy out.

I'm also glad to have found this forum. Just by reading I've learned a lot and it's helped me make sure I'm doing everything in Edgar's best interest.

Thank you,

Jess

Attachments

• Edgar.jpg
    Edgar.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 44
Jess your little Edgar is sooooooooo darned cute. When I clicked on his picture I said aloud, "oh my gosh he's cute!" Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I'm relatively new also. Where in NorCal are you? I'm about an hour north of San Francisco.

Edgar is ridiculously cute!

We thank you for the warm welcome. Edgar is in my opinion the cutest little guy and we really love him. He has the most wonderful personality that is squished into his little body. My husband and I look forward to each out time and Edgar races around like a happy mad man. I love the way he will zoom around and come back to us to check in.

Today we went to a well vet appointment and I have to say that Edgar seemed unfazed. His breeder was right when she said he didn't need one but I am like a nervous mom. Besides we wanted to meet the vet while Edgar was healthy so we got to make sure we liked her and she had experience with chinchillas. She does and not only did we like her but Edgar did too.

I have to say that while it's only been a week Edgar seems to have decided he likes his life here. We know we love hime so all's really wonderful.

Welcome to the forum! I'm relatively new also. Where in NorCal are you? I'm about an hour north of San Francisco.

Edgar is ridiculously cute!

I forgot to say that I am from Sonoma County too. We actually went to Sacramento to get Edgar though as we had a hard time finding an available chinchilla here. I am very glad we found the breeder we did because Edgar seems the perfect fit for us.

Back