Ichabod updates & little brother, Livingston

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum, yum, yum!

I'm generally not a fan of whites (or ebony/white mixes) but OMG they are both quite something. :heart:

As a matter of interest, do you show your chins? I just wondered how ebony/whites did on the show bench generally? I don't think I have ever seen one shown in the UK & certainly not ones which looked like your gorgeous boys.

I personally, have found it hard to get to any shows because they ALWAYS tend to fall in busy times for us & now that we have our son, its even harder. I would really like to go & show a lot of mine given i have the chance next year though!

Anyways, i have sold to people that have gone on to shown them & yes, my whites HAVE proven award winners. Two have placed top dogs in white class judging & one of which took the "cake" (grand champ) at the 2007 show for white class. I no longer own him, but he is half brother to these two boys. (dads lines which EVERYONE is always inquiring about!) - For obvious reasons. =]

Here is one of the last photos i had gotten of the winning guy from from his new owner, Misty.
4355875088_54836d957a.jpg

They are both gorgeous. Their parents throw some lookers.

Its all daddy, no matter the female he has been placed with he ALWAYS proves to leave me some lookers. Its SOOO hard when i know his females are expecting because i know im up for torture to try to sell them.

As their daddy is getting older, getting closer to pushing 7.5 (even though thats really not THAT old yet) but im starting to keep back a few babies of his from selected litters.

He does have the Harry Potter lightning bolt! How cool.

You've got a little wizard there.

I remember Ichabod! He has turned out so different and so cool. I love seeing mosaics change. Thanks for sharing!

WOW! Your mosaics are gorgeous! The one chin looks like he has a white lighting scar on his forehead...just like harry potter!!! ha ha! They are probably the most unique and adorable chins I have ever seen! Bravo!:clap1:

Back