I hope our chins will love this as much as we already do!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overview of the bottom of the cage with a tube by Camphor Chins and hay basket by Fiesty Chinchillas:
img_1650.jpg

Left side view of the bottom including home-made wood chews, hidey house, and a tunnel!
img_1651.jpg

Right side view of the bottom. Hay basket, water bottle, ramp.
img_1652.jpg

We ordered 2 different Star Trek Fleece Liners, here's the second set's look:
img_1654.jpg

It all looks super great! Now you only have to wait about a month to get them! :eek:P I hate the waiting!

I can't wait to get mine all together. I have pieces and toys and things coming from a bunch of different places!

I know! Waiting is the hardest part! Especially when you see all the great pictures of other people's chins and are just so jealous! Ha ha! :)

Your house looks good and cute ship :)
I tried to build my own houses and while they hold up they are NOT pretty... they don't line up and I swear I measured 18 times cut once... oh well. lol my chins don't know their houses look crappy

slanted opening (baskets)

Overview of the bottom of the cage with a tube by Camphor Chins and hay basket by Fiesty Chinchillas:
img_1650.jpg

Left side view of the bottom including home-made wood chews, hidey house, and a tunnel!
img_1651.jpg

Right side view of the bottom. Hay basket, water bottle, ramp.
img_1652.jpg

We ordered 2 different Star Trek Fleece Liners, here's the second set's look:
img_1654.jpg

hi? where do u guys all get those slanted baskets? im assuming u are using it for hay? normally i can only find regular baskets

Back