I am so proud of my fuzzy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica

Marble came to me as a teeny-tiny little fluffy thing about a year and a half ago and he has now inflated to a big fat fluffy thing. I'll post some pics of him soon so those of you who remember can see how big he's gotten. All I have to say is what a fatso and he's a spaz too! :crazy:

I love getting small babies and watching them grow up to big tub-o-lards <3

Here as I promised are his pictures. They aren't the greatest because he wanted me to pet him and not take pictures of his fat behind. He's embarrassed I guess. But here is one of the first pictures of him as an itty bitty and the rest are the most recent.

2lx730y.jpg

Him standing pretty.
30avnzc.jpg

Weird position but you can sort of see how fat he is.
2cegqjq.jpg

A picture of his butt. I wanted to show you guys his markings but he was spooked and he moved.
2yngdnt.jpg

This one was just funny because all you see is the hiney and the tail.
11m3hhu.jpg

They would have been better but he was wanting to come out of the cage and be loved on he is a big cuddler.

Not much has changed with his marking except some have gotten bigger and lighter. His fur is kind of funny looking here but I do dust him regularly I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks I like to call him my grumpy old man because sometimes he sits all hunched up and grumpy looking and the white fur just reminds me of an old man for some reason.

Back