Hubby and I are expecting our third!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame on you chinchillafrenzy. Everybody has jinxed me at work. Took a peek yesterday and there are two gestational sacs-which at this point could mean there will be two babies. It was too early to see any fetal pole or fetus. I should know in a couple of weeks.

Shame on you chinchillafrenzy. Everybody has jinxed me at work. Took a peek yesterday and there are two gestational sacs-which at this point could mean there will be two babies. It was too early to see any fetal pole or fetus. I should know in a couple of weeks.

WOO! Two?! I am pulling for two girls!
But I have bad luck so i'd end up with two more boys. LoL.
You on the other hand, appear to have good luck....With maybe getting two!
I want twins so bad.

Uugghh. Don't know if I have good luck since I already have two at home. It will be fun. It is still quite early to tell if both will develop. We saw a yolk sac and fetal pole in one. We saw something in the other but unsure yet what that could be.

We'll see.

I just saw this post Jessica. Congratulations!!:babydust::congrats7: May you and your little one(s) be blessed with a healthy pregnancy. Looking forward to updates. ( Sighs ) My little one is 10 now. Went so fast!!

Congratulations! I hope you get a girl too. I'm also pregnant right now with my second and we still aren't sure what the gender is my husband wants a little girl I don't care as long as the baby is healthy plus I just don't want to get my hopes up for one gender and then find out it's the other. I sympathize with you on the hoping for only one though because one baby in there already is uncomfortable I can't imagine twins or more. Either way twins on a single i hope its a healthy happy pregnancy for you.:)

Back