How did you find us again?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us again:

• Word of mouth

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Search engine

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
The only contact I could find was Alli's email on Camphor Chins. I shot her an email and she linked me here. So kind of word of mouth, kind of other.

I had checked out another chin site out of desparation and it was mentioned there by someone who belongs to both sites

Some crazy woman told me about it, too. Actually, it was a bunch of crazy ladies.

link on chinaddicts.

Probably would have been word of mouth if I'd come out of my flurry of house activities.

well, lets see... I got a couple emails bout it... then I saw link on Chin Addicts and Nibbler Niche, so I figured I should join for fear of having chin poo thrown my way.

I saw a status update on Facebook! Yahoo! :) Now I am sad I missed out on the grand opening... stupid work this week - it's been work/sleep/work/sleep all week. Ah well. Better late than never, right? *flutter* I just wanted to make a grand appearance.

I searched Yahoo for CnQ hoping to find another forum in which someone posted what happened to CnQ, and I found the Facebook group. I am not a member of the Facebook group, but was able to read what people had posted and this link was there.

facebook! I just got to check it (they block facebook at work, can you imagine??) and came right over!!

Back