HIDE&SEEK, PEEK-A-BOO AND TAG! (picture heavy)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are awesome pictures!! that playground looks great im so jealous!

Thanx LeaJo22! They are really having a ball!

Yes Jess, it is Christine's work! She did a great job and the girls are being so silly!

I want to jump in there and play. It looks like a ton of fun. Nice playground!

Wow! What a great playground! You have some very lucky chins who look like they are having so much fun!

Where did you get the playground? I would love something like that for my chin!

Jenn, it came from me. :)

Love the pictures Shawn! Your such a fun person to work, and create thing with. I just got a second request for a playhouse, the fun part is I get to play when making them! I wish I was a chin!

Whoa! Look at all that fun!! Very cool playground, the chins look like they're having a blast!

Jenn...my girls love it. They have not asked to go home (cage) since we got ! It makes playtime and cage cleaning time so easy. They haven't even discovered the hanging toys yet.

Thanks Christine! You know we love you! I'm so glad you got another order! More fun, spread the news!

Puts my shoebox playhouse to shame!

But really, that playground looks amazing! Your chins look like they're having so much fun! I also like the little fence you have around them. What is it, exactly?

Puts my shoebox playhouse to shame!

But really, that playground looks amazing! Your chins look like they're having so much fun! I also like the little fence you have around them. What is it, exactly?

The fence is two of the large playpens put together and I attached some of the grids you can buy to make shelving units to make it a little higher because they can jump over the fence. I actually got the idea from looking at mistywaterwomans playroom. It keeps them away from the walls and baseboards. The playpens you can get at petsmart the grid blocks I got at bed bath and beyond.

Back