Hi there

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruoc

Hi everyone, I just joined today,but I have to confess, I've been snooping for a while now. Ha ha. I joined Ontario chinchillas 2 years ago, when I was researching chins as pets, and everyone there is really helpful. We have a 2 year old standard female named Kiwi, and she's a hoot. I love her little fuzziness. She came from kijiji, from a girl who had a rescued pair, and kiwi was their only kit. We've had her since she was 4 months old. Also from kijiji is her ferret nation 142 cage which I snagged for......ready?.......$60.00!!:dance3: It's just missing one of the wheels, but I have the perfect block of wood for it to sit on. Any way just wanted to say hi and look forward to chatting with you soon.

I'm happy to talk about Kiwi;) as for pics, I'll need a kid for that cause I'm not good with that kind of thing:wacko: Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, and stories.:thumbsup:

Thanks every one. Psycho Ash.... I know, I did a happy dance for a week:dance3: I still do a happy dance every time I look at it. Yeah kijiji !!!!!!!!! Kiwi LOVES it, best deal of my whole life!!!;)

Back