Hi, My name is 2011!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tennyson

T&C Chinchillas
Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is 2011 and I was just born about 2 hours ago (fast developer). I think I'd like to be your friend for about a year and then just disappear and never talk to you again, but until then, I'll pretty much be around...all the time. Hope we get along well :)

P.S. No, I'm not drunk :vomit: Just tired :pillowfight:

:wave: Hello 2011.
I know lots of people seem to be effusive about welcoming you but I'm just going to warn you from the outset that if you're planning to be as much of a PIA as 2010 was then I will be forced to shoot you. :p

I know lots of people seem to be effusive about welcoming you but I'm just going to warn you from the outset that if you're planning to be as much of a PIA as 2010 was then I will be forced to shoot you. :p

.:rofl:

Welcome 2011. Please make June come quickly! I want to meet my munchkin!

Amen Claire!

Oh yeah, what Claire said and then some. You can stick around as long as you make a better showing than your brother did in 2010.

Welcome to the forum, 2011!!!!

But ummm...you must know....

:needpics:

We love pics!

(so really you guys...post pics of your celebrations!)

Back