Hi everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanov8

Hello! My name is Jaime and I live in Indiana! I have a female chin whom my kiddos named Chili! She is a year and a half and we have had her for a year! Here are a few pics!

Attachments

• IMGP3514-1.jpg
    IMGP3514-1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMGP3513-1.jpg
    IMGP3513-1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to CnH! I'm also in Indiana...Vincennes, to be exact. Way down south. Hope you're ready for all the snow we're supposed to be getting!

By the way, your chinnie is a cutie!

Welcome to CnH! I'm also in Indiana...Vincennes, to be exact. Way down south. Hope you're ready for all the snow we're supposed to be getting!

By the way, your chinnie is a cutie!

I'm not too far from you, I'm in Linton, about 45 minutes away! Definately ready for the snow, I love it!

Thanks for all the welcomes! And the comments on Chili, we think she is cute but we are kinda partial! ;)

Chili is very cute! One of our first chin's was named Chili as well. Welcome to a great forum :D!

I'm not too far from you, I'm in Linton, about 45 minutes away! Definately ready for the snow, I love it!

You love it? You're crazy!! :laughitup:

Yay! It's always nice to have a chin buddy close! I think you're the closest to me...everyone else is at least a couple hours away! Not many of us down here in Southern Indiana!

Like I said in my PM reply to you, don't hesitate to ask if you need any help! I'm just down the road :D

:wave: Hello and welcome - Chili looks like she gets up to mischief given half the chance :)

Back