Hi everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone! I am Amber. I am so excited that there is a new forum! I was lost without CnQ! I have 7 chins, 1 sugar glider, 5 dogs, 6 cats, 5 bunnies, 4 dwarf hamsters, 6 ratties, a love bird, a parakeet, 2 hermit crabs, a dwarf frog and 4 guppies! Wow... Working in a pet store will do that to you. Though my chins came from Sonia and my cats were either rescues or orphans that I bottle fed. I love animals and can't imagine life without them!

Welcome Amber! And I thought I had a lot of animals! If I worked in a pet store I would probably be guilty of smuggling all the animals home. I share the same passion for animals as you do, but unfortunately my husband doesn't share the same enthusiasm! I'm teaching my boys, though, to appreciate animals! Glad to have you here!

Yea, my mom doesn't share my love for animals either. She just stopped trying to fight with me about them. As long as I take care of everyone and the house doesn't stink she is happy. (though I believe my dogs have broken her)

Back