Hi all!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rimbaum

Hi, my name's Becky, but online people call me Rimbaum (and any variation thereof) or MaRu. I'm a first time chinchilla owner, and my darling little Freya, even though she's shy around me and my boyfriend right now, has been giving me a lot of joy after being a pet owner my whole life and suddenly having to go nearly two years without fuzzy companionship.

I've been lucky enough to work nights for the last few days ever since I got Freya, because that means I'm home and awake when she's most active. I swear, watching her is going to give me both cavities and diabetes, because she's just that cute.

Welcome to the world of chin ownership (and the forum)!

You should post some pics of your cutie. We adore pics. :)

:wave: Hello & welcome to the forum.

I'm sure your chinny will have you well trained in no time. ;)

Welcome! LOL! Chins are amazing, aren't they? Who knew? I have only one chin, but I swear I can just sit with her all day and be thoroughly entertained! Have fun with your baby, and pics would be great!

yay welcome! you'll find that the members here have been transformed into nut-jobs! we're chinnie obsessed just like you. you'll fit right in!

this forum has saved my sanity! i cant be be too "obsessed" with my gizmo in front of people who dont own chins, but here, no one will ridicule you for it!

oh and i agree...WE NEED PICS. we want to share in the cavities!

Well, the only pics I have so far are a little blurry. But she just wouldn't stay still!

and

When I give her a dust bath, I'll be taking some video and uploading it to YouTube :D

Back