Herbs for Health Issues

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L_frady

I have a few questions concerning herbs. I have a chinchilla who has had two seizures one in September and one today (that I know of). He has a episode then returns back to normal within minutes. He has never been in perfect health since I got him, I just want to do whatever I can for him.

The doctors cannot do anything so I have turned to natural medicine. I have found some herbs on Ronda's chins website that I have been looking at:

Rose Hips for Vitamin C (I know a lot of people use these just for treats), Jasmine for an anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and an anti-tumor ( I was interested in the anti-tumor since maybe that could be why he is seizing), Bee pollen for a super food that has B1, B2, B5, B5, B6, B12, C, D, and E. The Herbal mix for a sickly chinchilla, papaya leaf for kidney stones (he is known for UTI's)

I also found a herbal seizure remedy from Fuzzies Kingdom. I've never done business with them before so wasn't sure their quality. They are a little pricey, but if it works it would be worth it.

I said all of that to basically ask if anyone has used any of these products, if so how much do you give them, does it work, is there anything he shouldn't take together, etc. Or if someone has other herbs or home remedies they would like to share I would be grateful. Thanks!

I think most of us here have total respect for Tanya (fuzzies kingdom) and here knowledge of beneficial herbs for medical conditions. Her forum name here is Tanya, you can PM her here also for questions on her products.

Thank you so much, I will most definitely try to contact her for more information on her Herbal Remedy.

Just in case someone would like to know for future reference. I ordered from Fuzzies Kingdom the organic nature's broad spectrum supplement and the herbal seizure remedy. I might get some bee pollen for my little guy's B vitamins. So fingers-crossed!

Back