Hello

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broderp

We are new here, maybe 2-3 posts. My wife and I got chinchillas for Christmas, well I bought her one, but as a result I found out that I like them as much as she does. :heart3: So much we bought a second one. :thumbsup:

We have two little boys, Chili and is new brother Chalupa. They are the standard gray color (my wife prefered this color as it matches our 'blue' colored Chihauhua.) Best estimate from the pet store is that Chili is about 6-9 months old and Chalupa is about 3/4 his size, so maybe 5 months.

I see there's a lot of information here, :thumbs: I look forward to spending some quality time learning and sharing.

Thanks, I'll see if I can post some pictures, but to be honest, unless you look close...well..they all kinda look the same..:laughitup:

Very cute and adorable.

Actually aside from the size difference, they have very different personalities already and Chalupa's tail has a lighter band at the base.

Hey all, :wave5: I just got 'full' forum privileges, so I thought I would post a pic of our babies:
picture.php

Back