Hello world...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibyte

Zombie Lurker
Okay, so I'm not perfect with the whole introductions thing, but I'll try my best.

I live in Dixon, California (it's perched between Vacaville and Davis) and have 6 wonderful chinchillas and two adorable dogs.

I'm taking a break from breeding right now, (got to have the resources and don't right now) and heading back into college next semester.

You can see all my babies right here->http://minibyte.deviantart.com/gallery/32824559 (just being convenient)

They're all a lot older now, and the kits have grown up beautifully. I'm thinking of rehoming two to make the load a little more manageable when school starts up again but yeah... that's me in a reaally tight nutshell.

Any questions? Feel free to ask, I'm tired and have no idea what else to cover...

Oh, and I play Transformice in my spare time, (yeah, yeah, yeah, what spare time?) I'm Minibytefli there, (I just figured it was a rodent-related-game-and-all-and-I'm-shutting-up-now-because-all-these-people-are-looking-at-me-with-the-Minibyte-your-crazy-eyes)

And, I think... that's it. Yep. I'm pretty sure now.

Didn't really have another good place to put this but I've been incredibly excited with all the info on the forum already.

I'm not usually very partial to mixed species forums because the vast majority usually can't contain once species from the other, but chins-n-hedgies has done a very nice job of keeping everything in it's respective areas.

I've also been amazed at the vast wealth of knowledge that rescuers, breeders, and pet owners have managed to culminate in one place. Over the hours (cumulative actual time spent searching) I've spent researching my chinchillas on other websites, I've already learned almost everything again (in a few hours) and even more.

So, I pretty much just wanted to thank everyone for being here. :brownbounce:

I'm also changing my breeding status from break to retired until further notice.

Back