Hello from the SF Bay Area

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinbutt

Mr. Handsome Chin
Hi folks,

Proud daddy of two beautiful, happy, and spoiled chins here. Thanks to our good friend Google, I was able to find this site. This seems like the best looking place to learn more about my chins and get some answers to some questions I've had.

I've got some treat questions (dried vs fresh, stuff like that) as well as some questions about possible neutering and male/female introductions.

I seem to get a lot of conflicting info from vets and breeders, so hopefully this place can help me sort it all out.

Anyway, I'll ramble in the appropriate threads soon enough! Thanks again for having me, I'm happy to be a part of this great community.

Hi and welcome! There really is a lot of conflicting info out there, but I think you'll be happy with the sound knowledge that this forum offers.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hi and welcome! There really is a lot of conflicting info out there, but I think you'll be happy with the sound knowledge that this forum offers.

That's just what I was counting on. :)

Back