Hello from Tehachapi, CA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antbritt

Hi my name is Brittany.
I am a mother of 4 children and one grandchild. We have 1 min-pin, a saltwater fish tank and now a chin.

My husband and I have wanted a chinchilla for years. When we were doing our research, the warnings about the heat scared us away since we didn't have air conditioning in our apartment in Orange County. When we moved to our house in Tehachapi the heat issue went away. But we still waited till the kids got older. We received our first chin a couple weeks ago. The breeder said she is about three months old.

We are excited and are learning tons from this forum.

Hello! I am new on here too! I got my boy Chin (Brinkley) when he was 3 months as well. Hes a year and a half now. Don't beat yourself up if you make mistakes. God knows, I did. This site really Helps! Great to have you!

Welcome to our group! You find lots of great information, the search at the top is very helpful. If you can't find something, just ask!

welcome and congrats! my little one is the same age so we have something in common! you definitely found the right website, this place is great for advice. i've learned so much from the people here.

Back