Hello from rainy England

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keirazak

Just joined the site. Getting my two chinchillas Charlie and angel in a couple of days. Very excited but having read that much on them my head is spinning :-/ everything i read there seems to be someone else contradicting it very confused!! so hopping you guys can help me out :)

Welcome! There definitely is a lot of confusing information out there on the aspects of chin care. The best thing about CnH is, you can post a thread and ask for clarification on anything you're not sure of. All of the information here can be contested by long time chin owners, breeders, and rescues, so it helps keep all the controversial stuff in check. Don't be shy and ask questions on things you're not sure of, and most of all, enjoy your new chins!

Hi thanks for making me feel welcome I will post a picture of my two new arrivals when they are settled counting down the day :)

Hi and welcome to the forum! I think you will be very happy with the information you see here. So many great people are here!

Back