Hello from NJ

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyNameIs86

Hello, my name is Megan.
I recently fell head over heals for hedgehogs, ever since I saw a news article on hedgehogs from Arlington Texas needing homes on 02/04/2009. I put in an application to adopt one and hope they do have nationwide adoptions. I'm just dying to own a hedgehog.

I'm 23 years old and graduated from college last year so i'm home full time now. I have done a lot of research on hedgehogs and hope one becomes avaible in NJ to adopt. I'm also looking for hedgehogs that people no longer want but are willing to part with them for Free.

email me [email protected]

Hi Megan. I can understand your passion for hedgies, they are too adorable and sweet. I have a houseful of animals already, and don't have room for a hedgie, but would someday like to have one or two. I hope you are able to adopt one soon! The wait is horrible!

Hello. i'm getting my 1st hedgie maybe on friday. gotta convince dad to let me hvae him.

Welcome to the forum. I wish I could have hedgies, but for some reason PA is deathly afraid of making them legal.

Back