Hello from Maryland

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astryea

Hi Everyone. My name is Jessica and I was a member of the original CnQ back in the day so I am familiar with some of you. :) I am also a member of CnF. I have recently moved with my job to Maryland and my firewall issues have swapped! I can now access this forum but I'm blocked from CnF. Such is life.

I've had my spunky chin, Blitz, for about 2.5 years now. I took him in from a co-worker that no longer was interested in caring for the little fuzzbutt. I approximate Blitz to be around 4-5 years old.

Ever since my move to Maryland, he's been upgraded to a FN-142 cage and loving the extra space it's given him (I hear him having a ball and chirping with content at night <3).

I was hoping to connect with other chin parents that reside in Maryland. After some Internet research, I'm trying out my first choice vet this Thursday and I also need to find a chinsitter or chin-appropriate boarding service. Any suggestions would be amazing! I live in North East and I'm about 40 minutes north of Baltimore Inner-Harbor.

Thanks!

Now what you've all been waiting for...
photos

Welcome Jessica. You have a lovely little guy there. :)

Yes! I love that you posted about a million pictures!! Was CnQ as obsessed with pictures as we are?

Oh, *ahem* and hi!!!

Back