Hello from FL

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty Foot Prints

I've been lurking for a while and figured it was time to come out and introduce myself. I live in Green Cove Springs, FL- which is about halfway between Jacksonville & St. Augustine- and am the mom to 1 chinchilla, 3 Shih Tzu dogs and 1 daughter who's 13 going on 21.
We recently adopted Bindi (now Annabelle) from Crysta of Spoiled Rotten Chinchillas. We did do a lot of research online prior to adopting, however I wished I had known about this forum. I have learned so much from all of your posts. Thankfully I haven't made any mistakes but thats probably because I've asked so many questions. I'm sure Crysta probably thinks I have stalker potential! We really want to give this little girl the best possible life and have already enjoyed her so much. She gives the cutest kisses and already climbs all over us and we've only had her 11 days. We are in the process of tricking out her cage now- ordered her fleece liners and got her Quest Haven Pet wheel yesterday, can't wait to get it set up and watch her run!
Thanks for being such an informative site! :thumbsup:

:welcome2: and :hi:! So you are the one who snatched up Bindi before I could get to her! ;) Glad to hear she is doing so well! I assure you that Crysta had nothing but good things to say about you and your daughter! :thumbsup:

Oops, sorry! She really is a sweetie though. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out how.. I just mastered paypal and right now my brain can't take any further technology!:window:

Hello and Welcome! Bindi was a super cute chin! I'm sure Annabelle is as well lol! We've all made mistakes through the years so trust me it does happen. The forum is incredibly informative--feel free to ask questions!

Glad to see you decided to make a name instead of just lurking. :D By the way, cutest name EVER.

I appreciate you guys giving Annabelle the best life she can have. I couldn't ask for more from anyone adopting from me. You and your daughter have been awesome from day one.

Oh, and I don't mind you asking all the questions. I love people who ask questions. :)

Hi and welcome! Questions are great! Better to ask away than to make an unecessary mistake. Can't wait to meet Annabelle!

Welcome. I am from orange park fl. Glad that Annabelle got a great home. I wanted to adopt her but my hubby told me no. Hope you post pictures of her soon

Back