Hello from Emily and Pikachu!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howto001

Hello everybody!
My name is Emily and I am very excited to have my new little man, Pikachu, as part of my family! I go to school at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, MN and have really been wanting a companion for quite some time. Well, my wonderful boyfriend answered that by getting me my first ever chinchilla for my birthday!! He is the cutest thing on this planet, just a baby at 2 months old! I just picked him up yesterday morning, and have been super busy and excited for the last week getting him all his supplies.
Just brought him home about 24 hours ago, so he's still getting settled in to his new surroundings. He's an active little bugger! I love to just sit and watch him jump around his cage :) I love him already!! I can't wait to get him out and be able to start playing with him! (the breeder I bought him from told me to let him be for atleast the first 24 hours so he can settle down). So happy she also recommended me to this awesome website! I definitely know where I'll be coming for any questions I might have! :)
:heart3: Emily and Pikachu! :heart3:

Hi there! I have a five month old chin that I got back in April and the excitement still hasn't worn off!! I'm a new member here too. :D This place is great for all the info you'll need to have a happy healthy chinchin.

I remember when I got my chinchilla when he was 2 months old. Good times. 6 years ago. :) They grow up so fast.

I agree! They do grow up so fast! We got our baby chinchilla at 10 Weeks old, and now he's about 6 months old, and probably doubled in size! He is still so much fun. We love spoiling him :)

Back