Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am from Knoxville. I changed Leo, Taz and Smokey's cage today. They are all decorated for Christmas.....

Attachments

• IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3369.jpg
    IMG_3369.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
Now those look like properly spoiled chinchillas. BTW you should be able to add that avatar image now... welcome to full membership.

Your chins are gorgeous and I'm in love with their cage! You have done a great job and your chins are incredibly lucky!

thank you all so much for the nice comments.
I had a Christmas party Saturday night at my house and I was a little concerned how my chins would do. They did great! They didn't seem to mind everyone in my house. I had 20 people and everyone was very interested in asking questions about my chinchillas. One of my friends who was there, said she had a friend who had chinchilla and it died. It makes me so sad to hear that. I wish people would read and find out all they need to know about taking care of a chinchilla before they get one. I read as much as I could to learn what I needed to do before I got my chinchillas so they would have a happy home.

Back