Hedgie Homecoming!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend and I finally brought home our little bundle, and she has settled in very nicely! She seems to like her cage and all the goodies, and takes a special liking to her hedge bags -- the only thing that will distract her from trying to sneak away during out-of-cage play time is a hedge bag that she can burrow under! As of yet she has no name :( We are still deciding between several names, so for now she is just a generic 'Hedgie' :p She seems relatively calm -- she huffs when tired if I'm around, but that's expected. She calms down very quickly and is an adventurous little thing when I take her out!

Here are the first few photos that came out halfway decent -- her room is dark and she is always on the go, so it's very difficult to snap a good photo!

6025615765_cbe137f6a1_b.jpg

6026171570_b889935667_b.jpg

6026170432_64117473c6_b.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Kevin

Oh she is so cute and those pics are great!! I love little hedgie eyes and quill brows.

Oh what an angel! <3 I just got my hedgie today. Have you narrowed the names down? =O

You need to come take adorable photos of my little guy. He's a little camera shy! Beautiful!!

Love the side profile pic! She is beautiful. Congrats on your baby and Im glad that everything seems to be going so well! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh my goodness she looks so teeny and cute!! I just wanna cuddle with her and rub her little nose!

Oh my goodness!! Cuteness!!!! Great pics!! I am a total newbie. Is she a chocolate? What is her color called? I am still trying to figure out the color thing, but one thing is for sure she is ADORABLE!!

Back