Hair today--gone tomorrow!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Stewart got all his hair chopped off yesterday! It was not what he wanted as he likes his hair long, but he did it for me and more importantly for my mom who constantly rags on him for having long hair! No one in the family knows we planned this so tonight I wonder what everyone will have to say! He's already gotten tons of compliments on it from the girls as plasma and the grocery store lol!

Here are a before and after:

Before--his birthday last year
326.jpg

after--Marcy cut more than 6 inches off!
551.jpg

I have to agree that I actually like the longer hair better, and Stewart does seem happier with it longer and a bit disgruntled with the shorter look, lol. How nice of him to sacrifice his do for grandma!

His hair wasn't that long to begin with, but. I could never imagine my hair long, I think the short looks better, but to each their own.

And it takes a lot to just chop that much off, hope his Gram appreciates that....

lol that's her son. I don't mind the short hair, and I think it was a very nice thing for him to do!

I think that he's very good looking either way...but I'm glad he was a good boy and got the haircut to make his Grandma happy!!!

Remember, Stewart, it WILL grow back!!! :thumbsup:

I like it short. It will grow back if he really does not like it. That was a very nice thing of him to do for grams.

Thanks for the compliments! Grandma was very surprised and happy--everyone said how nice it looked and my mom gave him a really cool hat that would have looked ridiculous with long hair! He loves the hat and was so happy to get it because he said his head was freezing having no hair lol!

Rob, in that picture it's not as long as it really was, Stewarts hair before the cut was past his shoulders--longer than both mine and Lynelle's lol!

I think it looks good both ways. He can totally rock it long and he looks handsome with it short as well. Just different looks. That was sweet of him to do it for his grandma though. :)

Back