Had the weirdest dream last night!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tams

Last night I had a crazy weird dream that I was living in a house and had a roommate, but it was like we had 2 seperate living areas, but still not quite a duplex. Anyway, I walked into my living room from my bedroom and saw Chins EVERYWHERE. They were all different colors and sizes. The cage door to my Chin cage was open and my lil Miss NomNom had kits. But some of the kits looked like they were 3 weeks old, and some new born. I had BV, beige, and every color inbetween, chins just running around the living room. I went to my 'roommates" quarters and asked her if she knew what was going on, she looked at me like I was crazy and I asked her to come look but she couldn't right then cause she was on the phone. I go back to my living room and there were even more chins and a little girl playing with them all and talking to them. And thats about the time I woke up! Oh, and my roommate had a hedgehog that I asked about cause I had no idea she had one. Mind you,I don't even have a roommate! lol:err::confused3:

Start checking the chin doors before you go to bed. ( chuckles to self )

I had one a while back in which I had too many chins. The cages were loaded and some were running around out of the cages. Hmmmmmm

Dude, weird. I hate lucid dreams, they make me puke. Last night I had this dream where I went home and someone had put BACON in the chin cages. BACON.

my mom had a similar dream that there were six newborn babies at once and they all got out!! so she was trying to figure out which baby went to which mom. so your not alone in these strange dreams.

Back