Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I think I have it: Amy555

There's a possibility that it could be Chinnyluver, given that I can't find a location for Chinnyluver and there are 2 chins listed in the household. A little extra sleuthing revealed that those chins are from KC... not too close to CA... but possible. Chins do move. But Amy555 definitely knows Alli exists (per column 4... talking about bird products), so, to use appropriate Clue phrasing: "I accuse Amy555, in California, with the fleece."

YOU...are amazing!!! I've created a word document...but not a spreadsheet lol.
OH! And I love my "location" on your spreadsheet. I completely forgot I put that until I saw it :hilarious:

My 2 clues:

1. I've broken every finger on my right hand since August.
2. I refuse to admit my chinchilla was priming, so I was calling her ugly.

Ok, so based on Melissa's spreadsheet...

LOL just kidding... I am totally guessing my SS is a male, based on a few factors that to me, give off a male vibe, which leads me to believe my SS is Rob Walker! :D

Ooo it could very well be Rob!!!

I'm giggling over here, I think some of you have graduated to stalker status! This is so much fun,and I'm only on the side lines!

I haven't yet revealed my stalking methods...beware SS...beware!

Based on my clues (NY and 3 chins) assuming my person has their info all listed correctly it is between: 3CSMommy, Angelyco, Crys12065 and Partygirlha.... A lot of people have claimed Crys12065 I've noticed... but I'm not crossing her off til I have my last clue.

Yes, 3 chins definitely seems to be a popular number! I was hoping my second clue would narrow it down more haha

I can't even remember what clues I gave LOL. My chin count isn't accurate either...but I can be sure that wasn't one of my clues.

I don't really know but I am guessing Alli :)

1) girls only! but I don't know if this applies only to chins..
2) have had many life changes this year....?

Last edited:
I wanted to wait to guess since 1 was I am tattooed... no clue who to guess on that one. 2. One of my chin's names is actually from the ending of an alternative rock band's name.
I don't know where to go with this one either. Haha, not very good at this I guess.

Woah, somehow I've missed that this has grown into a Clue-style smack down. I admit nothing. But I have a pretty good guess on my own SS based on my "sleuthing"

Based on my clues (NY and 3 chins) assuming my person has their info all listed correctly it is between: 3CSMommy, Angelyco, Crys12065 and Partygirlha.... A lot of people have claimed Crys12065 I've noticed... but I'm not crossing her off til I have my last clue.

Not guilty over here. :)

But I now know my SS is Shooper based on clue #2: "My pets include 5 different types of furry critters. (Chins, rats, ferret, dogs, sugar glider)" Without that post up there, I'd have still been in the dark. :D Thank you for all this pretty fleece stuff! Pictures forthcoming.

One more day until 3rd clue touchdown!

My second clue didn't help narrow my spreadsheet much at all, but if I'd have to hazard a guess... Brittany is on my short list.

But so is Christy.
shiftyeyes.jpg

ETA: And this is my 1000th post. Weeeeeeeeee!

Back